The job.We’re looking for a talented Video Producer Intern to join our growing Creative team in New York City. Video plays a huge role in fuelling g
The job.We’re looking for a talented Video Producer Intern to join our growing Creative team in New York City. Video plays a huge role in fuelling growth at TransferWise, and you’ll be at the centre of that.You Will
- Film and produce inspiring, engaging, video content, across North America, for TransferWise’s social media channels. From 360 videos to on-the-street vox pops, you’ll produce an eclectic mixture of content with creative control that you’d rarely experience elsewhere.
- Work closely with the North American Creative Lead to produce content that is seen by millions across the continent, with guaranteed support and mentorship to grow as a Video Producer.
- Lead an idea to a reality, managing the video production process – from pre-production, production, to post-production. It’s rare that you ever get to touch all parts of the creative process but at TransferWise, you’ll be encouraged to take that responsibility.
- Cast, prop-source and location scout for video shoots. Sometimes it can be a bit hectic, but you’ll be ready to tackle the task ahead and ‘get it done’. You know the reward of helping more people save money.
- You are a confident Producer with a strong portfolio of video content. You’re always looking to push the creative boundaries, and test what hasn’t been done before.
- You have an inquisitive, creative mind, always thinking at alternative ways to tackle a problem, and you’ll seek to come up with inventive ideas for content that inspires our customers to join TransferWise.
- You are a guru, expert, ‘genius’ at Adobe Premiere and After Effects. You can ‘edit in your sleep’ and create viral video perfection.
- You ‘get’ TransferWise. We do things differently, and we are focussed on making the world that little bit fairer for our customers. You put the customer first, and operate with a ‘We’ mindset rather than ‘Me’,
- It’s not essential, but a keen interest in lighting and sound engineering is a huge plus.
Still Interested?Fill in the application, along with a fun, 15 second video on what the best condiment is. Yep, condiment. Go crazy.
That’s quite the requirement list for a Video Producer Internship.
We’re going to hope it’s at least paid. Especially with this line, “Lead an idea to a reality, managing the video production process – from pre-production, production, to post-production. It’s rare that you ever get to touch all parts of the creative process but at TransferWise, you’ll be encouraged to take that responsibility.”
Yes it should be very rare for an intern to tackle all these things. You’re expected to cast, prop-source and location scout for video shoots?
Looks like TransferWise might not be as profitable as they claim to believe if they are trying to hire a full blown production producer with an internship budget.
Are you still interested? Apply to Catherine Alani on LinkedIn.