Minecraft Player Live Streams House Fire

I know this really isn’t related to business, tech, startups, vc’s, etc.. but this will be something that will be shared all day tomorrow, Monday. Japanese streamer Daasuke took a break from playing Minecraft to show off his new oil-match lighter. That’s when things got bad. Real bad.

Daasuke admitted that he wasn’t sure how to use the lighter. He filled it up with lighter fluid and ended up accidentally setting his room on fire. In the YouTube video below, you can see how thing escalate.

The flames start at around 4:45. And then he starts attempting to put out the fire by adding paper and cardboard at 5:40.  *sigh

 

Source: Kotaku